I hereby freely give my express and informed consent to the processing of my personal data by the controller MELKUS KEJLA & PARTNERS advokátní kancelář s.r.o., ID NO.: 04504330, with its registered office at Washingtonova 1624/5, Praha 1, 110 00, Czech Republic, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.melkuskejla.cz (hereafter referred to as the “Controller”), to the extent I have provided any such data to the Controller, i.e., my first name, surname, e-mail address or phone number. I acknowledge that the Controller may use my personal data for the purposes of rendering its services or setting a meeting. I acknowledge that Art. 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter referred to as “GDPR”), is the legal basis for the processing of my personal data. In case no written contract is concluded, the Controller will store the above-mentioned personal data for the maximum period of three months. In case a contract between me and the Controller is concluded, I will be notified about the additional processing of my personal data.
I hereby declare that I am fully aware of my rights under GDPR and that I am especially aware that:
- I have the right to request access to my personal data and information listed in Art. 15 of GDPR that concern my person, I have the right to request that the Controller rectify or erase my personal data, the right to a restriction of processing of personal data and the right to transmit the personal data to a different controller under the conditions and restrictions set out in Art. 20 of GDPR;
- in case I am dissatisfied with the processing of my personal data, I have the right to lodge a complaint with the concerned supervisory authority; in the Czech Republic, the concerned supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its seat at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, www.uoou.cz;
- I do not have the duty to provide my personal data to the Controller, I am providing my personal data voluntarily and of my free will; without providing such data it would be impossible for the Controller to render its services;
- the processing of my personal data does not involve any automated individual decision-making, including profiling, as listed in Art. 22 of GDPR;
- my personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization in the sense of Art. 13(1)(f) of GDPR;
- the recipients of my personal data are the Controller and the processor (the web hosting services provider);
- in case my personal data are needed for the purposes of exercising or protecting my rights or the rights of the Controller in legal disputes and judicial or administrative proceedings, the data will be stored for the duration of such disputes and exclusively for the purpose of protecting rights in such disputes.
Should I have any additional questions or requests, I can contact the Controller at any time.